IMAGINE A HOME BUILT WITH JAPANESE TECHNOLOGY
Prefabricated construction, precision built in state-of-the-art factories and assembled on site.
Home will be more durable with the usage of steel compared to conventional construction.
FULLY SEALED HOMES
- Designed to suit our local climate to keep the home cool even when it is hot outside.
- Promotes good ventilation with airtight thermal insulation and open house structure.
- Reduces electricity usage.
- Daiwa’s original external wall system prevents water from leaking into the walls.
- This prevents the growth of mould which can cause health problems.
- Minimises the transmission of noise into your home.
FRIENDLY DESIGN FOR ALL
- Functional insect screens are installed on sliding doors and windows.
- This keeps mosquitoes and other pests out of your home.
- Gentle slopes with inclines of less than 5%.
- Eases mobility for the young and elderly.
- Safety is an integral part of our design.
- Doors are designed with no gap on the hingeside to prevent fingers from getting caught in them.