Daiwa House Industry Japan was in rank 330th based on Fortune Global 500 20175月 30, 2018
Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. was founded by Nobuo Ishibashi on March 4, 1947 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. The company engages in the provision of construction and real estate services.
It operates through the following segments:
- The Single-Family Houses segment sells single-family residences including house and lot packages.
- The Rental Housing segment comprises
of rental housing development, construction, management, and operation as well as real estate agency services. The Condominiums segment develops, sells, and manages con
- The Existing Home Business segment offers renovation and real estate agency services.
- The Commercial Facilities segment develops, constructs, and manages commercial facilities.
- The Business and Corporate Facilities segment engages in the development and construction of logistics, manufacturing, medical, and nursing-care facilities as well as the operation of temporary facilities.
- The Other Businesses segment includes construction support, health and leisure, city hotels, and overseas businesses.
Read more: https://www.forbes.com/global2000/